USPS eRetire Liteblue
USPS eRetire is an online application made available to United States Postal Service staff. This service runs on a self-service basis and can be accessed using any web browser. Like other USPS self-service applications, eRetire is available via the main USPS online employee portal, known as LiteBlue.
LiteBlue eRetire was created so that USPS staff can manage several pension and retirement-related activities online. However, not every USPS employee meets the eligibility criteria to use this service. Only USPS staff who are closed to or have already reached retirement age can use it.
What Can I Use the Liteblue eRetire Portal for?
There are several functions available within this online platform, although all of them are related to staff retirement plans. Because retirement options vary from employee to employee, not all eRetire functions will be available to every staff member. On the other hand, there are some functions that are available to all eligible USPS employees. These include the ability to look up and to print annuity estimates.
USPS staff who are getting close to retirement can use the eRetire portal to order a retirement application form. These employees can also set the date when they want the retirement process to start, or book a retirement counselling session online. That is in addition to the ability to check different annuity estimates.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria for Using eRetire?
All USPS employees who meet the following eligibility criteria can use the eRetire Liteblue platform:
- Being 5 years away from retirement eligibility. These employees can use the platform to request, view, and print annuity estimates.
- Being 6 months away from retirement eligibility. These employees can do all of the above, as well as booking retirement counselling sessions and ordering a retirement application form.
- Employees who are already eligible for retirement can use eRetire to perform all of the functions listed above, as well as requesting annuity estimates on a monthly basis.
Part-time and Non-traditional Full-time (NTFT) employees as well as Postal Inspectors need a manual annuity estimate and must contact the HR Shared Service Center in order to request a manual annuity estimate. A manual estimate will then be mailed to the employee’s postal address of record. USPS employees can contact the HR Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273 (HRSSC), and choose menu option 5 to request a manual annuity estimate.
How do I Log Into eRetire via LiteBlue.Usps.gov?
- Because eRetire is connected to the Liteblue employee portal, you must access this platform by going to http://www.liteblue.usps.gov.
- On this webpage you will find a Login Form. Enter your Employee Identification Number and your USPS self-service password in the correct fields and click on ‘Log On’ to sign into your account. As a reminder, your Employee Identification Number is the eight-digit number that appears in your earnings statements.
- If you can’t remember your self-service password, click on ‘Forget your Password’ link located under the ‘Log On’ button.
- Once you are signed into your LiteBlue account, look for a tab labelled ‘My HR’ and click on it. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Employee Apps’ link. This will display several retirement-related apps, including eRetire. Click on it to access the portal.
I would like to know how much Federal Tax is with held
I would like to know how much Federal and state tax is with held.
I would like to know when will I complete 45 years total Post Office time, what I can expect monthly retirement pay and can I convert sick leave into accumulated leave? Thank you.
I am searching for my 2021 W4. I either didn’t receive it or i have misplaced my copy. Can you please send another one.
How do I cancel my Health insurance in order to enroll in Medicare Advantage?