USPS Liteblue Login.
How do I log in to Liteblue USPS?
- Visit the LiteBlue USPS Employee Login portal, here.
- Below the description, you will find a Login Form. Enter your USPS Employee ID and your USPS Password.
- Your USPS Employee ID is your identification number (EIN Number), which you can also find on your income statement or ID card. It’s the number printed above the words “Employee ID” at the top of your earnings statement.
- The password is the USPS Self Service Password. If you have not set up your password in the Self Service Profile (SSP) then go here.
- Then click on the “Log On” tab.
- In case you forgot your Password, click on “Forget Your Password?”
Visit Liteblue.Gov or Support / Feedback
I Cannot Log In to Liteblue USPS. What is the problem?
If you cannot access your USPS Liteblue employee account, then go through the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that your WIFI connection is working properly, by opening another website in your browser.
- Check that the Liteblue.usps.gov website is UP and working by visiting www.geopeeker.com, and then typing in Liteblue.usps.gov. This will check if the USPS Liteblue login page is working from other locations in the world.
- Check that you are entering the right employee information. Your USPS Employee ID should be 8-digits long, and your LiteBlue SSP password should be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- Make sure both CAPS LOCK and NUM LOCK buttons are turned OFF on your keyboard, if you are using a laptop or a computer. LiteBlue passwords are case sensitive. Check that the password you enter contain both upper and lower case letters.
- SSP passwords and ACE passwords are independent, and different, from one another. Also, be aware that your USPS Personal Identification Number (PIN) is used for Self Service IVRs (Interactive Voice Response Systems), and not web services, such as Liteblue.
- Check that you have entered the login credentials correctly, without errors. A LiteBlue USPS SSP Password must contain at least one character from 3 of the following 4 categories:
Alphabet letters: a-z (lower case).
Alphabet letters: A-Z (upper case).
Special characters: ! @ $ % ^ * _ + ~. No other special characters are allowed.
- Try logging in from another internet browser. There are some known issues with LiteBlue.USPS.gov and the Opera and Firefox browsers. Try logging in by using, Internet Edge, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome instead. You should also opdate your internet browser to the latest version.
- Try logging in from another device, such as another laptop or a mobile phone. No mobile app is avilable for USPS LiteBlue, but your can sign in to your account via your mobile web browser.
- Clear your web browsers cache and cookies, or try logging in in “Incognito” or “Private Browsing” mode.
- If you still cannot log in to Liteblue, then contact the USPS HR Shared Service Center at 1-877-477-3273, and choose option 5.
How do I see the prices for different insurances? I want to compare my current insurance to others to see if I have enough coverage or to change my plan due to too expensive.
Since this week I can’t open HERO in my laptops. Or mobile phone before I can open and most of assignments now I can’t open the page.
Hi Support, I am trying to use the HERO link form the LiteBlue home page.. It was working fine until recently. Now i am getting an error “Error in Assertion Processing” and some xml is displayed whenever i try to access the page from my home laptop. what shoukd i do next? thanks for your assistance.
Good evening, I didn’t get my liteblue password, and I can’t set up my profile,
I cannot log into lite blue.
Trying to get bidding # for Martinsburg WV. City 2,which is up for bid and I’m trying to bid for the route.
I need a pin and I can’t seem to get one because first and foremost I need to change my address with the post office
how do I stop an allotment ??
I cannot log into liteblue. Everytime I go to the page to change my password, all fields are entered and the alphanumeric code just keeps changing endlessly. I have not used liteblue for years once an email address was required, but I now have an email address. I currently need access to certain documents pertaining to retirement and phone tag with the 877 number is time consuming and so far has been unproductive. Any suggestions?
I received an email msg and link which I clicked on. I followed the instructions and hit “submit”. NOTHING!!!! Why does this process have to be so painstaking. Come on!!!
Now the link has expired on my phone after I tried to start the process over. Please send another link and ensure that it works.
Hi my name is Ronda Barnes I’ve been using lite blue for years to check my pay etc. Anyway my granddaughter got on my phone one day and it messed up a.lot of.my login apps. I.believe liteblue was one of them. And I haven’t been able to straighten it out since. When I log in with my employee ID number my password was already saved and I didn’t write it down. So I go to reset it and I’m having a very hard time. Even one of the security questions is wrong. The first one is right but the 2nd one is not. Please help me reset my password please. Because I also want to up my tsp account.
Thanks, Ronda employee.
I set up an Allotment and it kicked in this pay period BUT it is showing me the allotment is a deduction. I wanted to do a Net to bank is this the same? As I did not get my entire pay
I received an email today with my USPS Onboarding Instructions. The email included information on how to access the Self Service Profile and Human Resources portal. I was provided an Employee Identifier Number (EIN), temporary Self-Service Profile password, and Personal Identification Number. I followed the instructions in the email and went to https://ssp.usps.gov to set up my Self-Service Password.
The system would not recognize my EIN, temporary password, or PIN. I tried using a laptop, a PC, and tried four different browsers: IE11, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. I was never able to get into the site. Please advise. I have only 48 hours to set this up before my orientation class – so the deadline is 1:00 a.m. CST on March 10th. Thank you for your help.
To whom it may concern. Is there a phone number I can contact, Having some trouble remembering my prior password as well as my security questions. Most definitely should have written all that important information down. Lol. Can you please assist me?? Trying to do the required password change.
Hello my name is Demetrice Jones ive never had an issue with liteblue but now its nearly impossible for me to access epayroll… i dont ave any trouble with accessing anything else… just epayroll… could someone please help
Every time I go to log in it rejects my password and makes me make a new one . Today I can’t even get to that part. Why do I need new sign in information every time I log in. I’ve forgotten half the information I’ve done it so often the last few months. Need help getting logged in
I cannot remember my password because I did not write it down. I cannot remember one of the questions. I did not write it down. I wanted to go on there to check my check stub and to print off documents so I can change my beneficiary..
Trying to get onto liteblue but now I see that I need a ssp #, pin. What are these and how do I get them. Is this a new step that has happened in the past few months? Leave it to a gov. agency to a screw it up.
Why is this such a difficult process, all I want to do is change my temporary password to a different password so that I can setup my Direct Deposit to have my checks go into my checking account in my Credit Union. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Hey the epayroll link is not working . I can access liteblue but not that link . All the other employees apps are working. 🤯
Hi I’m Darolyn Williams I’ve been accessing liteblue for a very long time. I haven’t been able to do that for a year now. I keep getting a temporary password still no access! My email doesn’t work anymore. Can someone help??
Unable to log in to my account. I have forgotten my password and it will allow me to get past the password reset. I have been trying numerous times it is not allowing me to move forward please help!
when i finish using lite blue i cannot find a logout icon how do i log out?
trying to change health insurance, so I need to ge to formusps 24
I cant login to postalease to register for insurance.
can’t find my password o need a letter showing what my retirement check is broken down. i keep owing federal taxes and I have nothing to show what I’m paying im taxes health insurance etc
I am a USPS employee but have never set up my account with light blue. what do I need and what site should I go to?